I have just returned from one of my work related jaunts. My temporary sojourn took me into the Southern Hemisphere. It feels very good to be home again, and eventually I will be able to get some workshop time in.
All my previous posts have been concerned with the setting up of my workshop equipment. The work that I did on restoring my lathe took place, in the main, in September to December of 2009. In the summer of that year I did a great deal of research into fuel injection schemes for the rocket engine. My next few posts will detail this. I'm also going to be saying a bit about the overall design of the engine and how this has evolved over time.